Friday 16 September 2011

Where it all begins...

A few of you have been encouraging me to note down my thoughts for a while now. Stubbornly, I did not see the value in such considering the time it would require. Now I believe maybe those passing or fleeting thoughts are worth capturing as I am fascinated by this journey of self evolvement for deeper understanding, and I would really like to take you along with me.

I am not sure how long this blog will be maintained or how frequently it will be updated. Thinking back, I would have got about 5 different diaries lying around each with 2 or 3 pages of writings in them. So if you have not figured it out already, constancy is not particularly one of my strong points. All I have to say is don't get too disappointed if you get up at 5am eagerly looking for new updates!

This blog is not aimed to be light or entertaining, but I hope some of the insights and stories that I have read upon/realised/discovered may help you in small ways, or may bring a smile onto your face :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment