Thursday 27 October 2011

A drawing is simply a line going for a walk -- Paul Klee

I was really surprised by the overwhelming response that I got from the last post. I didn't realise my child-like stick figure scribbles would be so well-received. Although very talented, drawing had not been my cup of tea(simply because I was never any good), but right now I am starting to feel that maybe I do have a knack for it. You know what, this just proves that if you are willing to put your mind to it, you really can achieve anything!


So, as a sign of appreciation for all your ongoing support, I proudly present the ever so popular


Stick Figures


And the theme for today is: 


The Simple Life of Jacinta 


French baguette (tuna, eggs, mayonnaise, tomato, lettuce)
and 
Belgian waffle (flour, icing sugar, hmm, secret ingredients perhaps? anyways, yum)
for lunch
(and I had managed to finish 80% of it, what an achievement!)



Conversation with friends over lunch 
(Oh no, where is the food?)




Shopping for new yoga wear
(This is not being drawn out of proportion, I really do have a tiny waist and long legs!)




And last but not the least
First meditation class - send out the love. PEACE  





0 comments:

Post a Comment